bits and pieces of my heART

Friday, November 18, 2011

oops...totally forgot to share this mini with y'all...


Is that not the CUTEST thing ever?!?! Head over to Bella Blvd Blog for very detailed instructions along with FREE PRINTABLES!!!! Woo to the Hoo!!! I absolutely LOVE Stephanie and the entire Bella crew!!! And their products? OH EMM GEE!!!! Seriously makes me all jittery inside!!!! Thanks so much, Stephanie for all of your hardwork and dedication that you put into Bella...IT SHOWS!!!!

Okie dokie...I will leave you alone so you can go snag that ADORABLE {and FREE} mini for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday!!!

Oh, btw...I do not intend to use this cutie for Thanksgiving solely. I will simply place a piece of coordinating Bella Blvd. paper over the "questionnaire" and create a place to add photos and journaling of  my own. These graphics are so versatile...so much so that the pages can be flipped and flopped, altered and so much more!!!

Happy scrappin'!!!!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment